|Since 2006, Anotech Energy has been working with major players in the industry and energy sector. Today, we are present in 35 countries around the world, working on O&G, infrastructure, civil engineering, renewable energy…
Our vision of consulting is based on excellence, trust and conviviality. Whether it is our teams or our clients, our permanent ambition is to allow everyone to take part in the co-construction of tomorrow’s world.
As part of the diversification of its activities, Anotech Energy is strengthening its teams and is recruiting a Project Management Engineer within our clients’ teams, you will work on strategic projects in the energy sector.
Scope of work
As Project Management Engineer, your main activities will be to:
- Responsible of all technical / operations aspects related to the vessel package (project vessel schedule, logistics, engineering and method document review, follow-up constructions installation aids, etc…).
- Oversee the subcontractor engineering processes as needed.
- Prepare the materials and services requisitions (technical specifications, SoW, MTO, TBE, etc) related to the vessel package.
- Participate and provide recommendations during the Risk Assessment ;
- Coordinate the mobilization of the resources on board vessel and oversee crowing personel requirements.
- Manage vessels operations (mobilization demobilization, offhsore works) and various subcontractors during ossfhore installation campaigns.
- Act as project Operations engineering on coordinatting and vessel activities along the preparation and execution phases.