|Since 2006, Anotech Energy has been working with major players in the industry and energy sector. Today, we are present in 35 countries around the world, working on O&G, infrastructure, civil engineering, renewable energy…
Our vision of consulting is based on excellence, trust and conviviality. Whether it is our teams or our clients, our permanent ambition is to allow everyone to take part in the co-construction of tomorrow’s world.
As part of the diversification of its activities, Anotech Energy is strengthening its teams and is recruiting an Umbilical Lead Engineer within our clients’ teams, you will work on strategic projects in the energy sector.
Scope of work
The Umbilical Lead Engineer shall bring assistance and work closely in good spirit with the SURF package leads and the installation Manager, ensure that all umbilical’s and flexible deliverable meet project schedule and technical requirements also responsible for validating the equipment qualification status (procedure/program/report) and shall remain during the construction/ installation/ pre commissioning phases the correspondent for any engineering issues about umbilical and flexible.
As Umbilical Lead Engineer, your main activities will be to:
- To liaise with the SURF Installation Manager & SURF Package leader for:
- Anticipation of problems.
- Resolution of any technical problems.
- Possible technical optimization & improvement.
- To supervise and control Contractor’s umbilical and flexible engineering achievements in accordance with contractual requirements, technical requirements, cost and planning.
- To review / validate in detail all major umbilical and flexible engineering documents.
- To raise consequently necessary comments and highlight unsafe design, deviations, unacceptable / unjustified design choices, operational issues.
- To identify, implement and manage all necessary particular engineering studies related to umbilical and flexible.
- To participate of the third-party review plan definition with regards to umbilical and flexible areas.
- To define/follow the qualification and test programs (test protocol, implementation of result) and validate the result or implement back-up plan(s).
- To ensure Flexible and umbilical components procurement is anticipated and meet the project delivery requirements.
- To organize, lead or participate in all necessary meetings with Contractors (weekly progress meeting, monthly status meetings, technical meetings.
- Internal and external interfaces.